Skip to content
- Taking cancer awareness, screening and care to the remotest corner of every Indian village.
- Making cancer care and treatment available (cost of treatment, etc) to poor patients who do not undergo any treatment for the lack of funds.
- Providing Shelter to needy cancer patients near centers of treatment spread across India.
- Establishment of equitable, pain, control and palliative care network throughout the country.
- Joining hands with different organizations in the crusade against cancer to create effective delivery system.
- Organizing awareness and screening camps in the rural areas of India..
- Providing all round assistance to cancer patients during the course of their treatment.
- Anti-tobacco and anti-cancer advocacy.
- Psychological support and counseling to cancer patients and their families.
- Providing back-up support and organizing accommodation facilities for patients near their centers of cancer.Providing state of the art pain and palliative care at Deepsikha’s hospice at Mirza, Guwahati, Assam.