You could make a donation to Deepsikha to bring about a positive change in the battle against cancer
Any citizen of India cam make a donation to “Deepsikha” by preparing a cheque in favour of “DEEPSIKHA”.
Money you donate shall be used in maintaining our establishment to provide free board & lodge for economically challenged patients who come for treatment at TMH.
To provide nutritional medicines to patients & to maintain hospice for terminally ill cancer patients at Mirza in Kamrup district Assam.
As all our operations are based on the financial support we receive from Deepsikha look forward to donations from the corporate sector in order to fund its various projects meant for poor cancer patients.
Donations can be given by:
- Direct deposit/NEFT/RTGS in our SB A/C No. 30281325048 with State Bank of India, Guwahati Gitanagar Branch IFSC Code: SBIN0007202.
- Direct deposit/NEFT/RTGS in our SB A/C No. 33380100002203 with Bank of Baroda, Parel Branch, Mumbai, IFSC Code: BARBOLALBAU.
- Cheques or DD in favor of “Deepsikha”
- Payroll Giving: For employees from Corporate/Individual donations for sponsoring various activities and projects taken up by Deepsikha.
- Sponsoring/adopting a patient by agreeing to sponsor his/her treatment fully or partially (cheques and drafts can be paid directly to the hospital stating the case no.)
All Donations to Deepsikha are exempted from Income Tax under section 80 (G) of the Income Tax Act 1961 Vide Memo No. 39/80G(5)CIT/GHY-1/2012-13/1764-70 dated 18-07-2013.
Cheques/DDs should be drawn in favour of DEEPSIKHA payable at Guwahati may kindly send to:
Deepsikha Head Office (Guwahati):
House No.2, Ananda Path,
Cheques/DDs should be drawn in favour of DEEPSIKHA payable at Mumbai may kindly send to:
Branch Office (Mumbai):
Plot No. 65/66, Sector -19 C
Navi Mumbai -400 708
Phone : 022 2766 5408
Donors shall be informed about how their contributions have been utilized.